They are in order from newest to oldest (Top, down)
This is a drawing of a Red Fox I completed during my Summer Break. I made a few animal drawings in total and compiled them into a short Animal Portfolio: http://fav.me/d6if1qw
You can navigate through the portfolio in the description of each piece!
You can navigate through the portfolio in the description of each piece!
Ah, Sami.
Sami is a character I designed for a mascot contest held by SEGA. Nagoshi-San, the Creative Director of the company has his own show, SEGA Raw, on NicoVideo.jp and he wanted a mascot for it. I didn't win, but it was quite amazing to design a character that, "represents the spirit of SEGA!"
Oh-ho! Another character dear to me! Enrique Sauda is a Satanic Leaf-Tailed Gecko whose species is endemic to the island of Madagascar. I designed him for my computer animation class last year and even made some traditional animation tests starring him! (http://fav.me/d5zmqnv)
Looking at him now, I could see many fantastic possibilities if he were to star in a game. I'm thinking platformer, gliding ability with tail..
Hey, maybe he could roll like a car tire! ^v^
This is one of the first pieces I created when I started college. I had never done an abstract piece before and wanted to give it a try! The piece is inspired by the dancing routines of the legendary Gene Kelley. Specifically, the musical number, I Like Myself from the 1955 film, It’s Always Fair Weather:
Just a few of my recent works with many more to come! I hope you enjoyed 'em.
I'll see ya real soon! ;D




No comments:
Post a Comment