![]() |
| Progress!! \^o^/ |
The level layout is 95% complete! Just needs one more once over.
Next comes props then set dressing & lighting!
Also, I played my board game and it needs work!
I am rewriting most of the game including the main objective of the game and the entire combat system 'cause the game's too slow!
I am rewriting most of the game including the main objective of the game and the entire combat system 'cause the game's too slow!
I started reworking the game by putting my game's core theme to paper:
To live out the fantasy of commanding an army for a rich and powerful Feudal Japanese household. The game will guide young players to further understand overarching themes and techniques in Sun Tzu's The Art of War and war in general. Mainly, how to triumph over an opponent through strategy (intellect) rather than charging into battle (brute force)
Every aspect of the game must reinforce this theme.
The concept I'm going for currently is that instead of trying to reach the opponent's start space (the other side of the board), you must reach a special piece in the center of the board. This effectively cuts the game in half, at least on paper. Testing, as usual, is gonna decide that one.
The story for this goal is:
The concept I'm going for currently is that instead of trying to reach the opponent's start space (the other side of the board), you must reach a special piece in the center of the board. This effectively cuts the game in half, at least on paper. Testing, as usual, is gonna decide that one.
The story for this goal is:
Tired of watching two Feudal households war, the Gods decide to drop their Seal directly between the warring castles declaring that whichever household retrieves the Seal first shall rule for all time. Thus, the battle for the ages begins.
Lastly, I have finalized my color scheme!!
Main Color Scheme:
- Black: #000000
- White: #ffffff
- Black: #000000
- White: #ffffff
- Red (Accent): #e52020
Blue Dynasty Color Scheme:
- White: #f1f0d2
- Blue: #27a8b7
- Blue: #27a8b7
- Dark Blue: #272c4e
- Light Blue (Accent): #91efd8
- Pink (Eye/Accent): #fc549d
- Light Green (Accent): #cffa84
- Pink (Mouth): #e498e6
Red Dynasty Color Scheme:
- Black: #373030
- Red: #dc1630
- Light Yellow: #fdec96
- Light Orange (Accent): #f3a447
- Yellow (Eye/Accent): #f3e226
- White (Accent): #ffffff
- Orange (Mouth): #e27226
Thanks for hanging with me, now back to the labs!!
- White (Accent): #ffffff
- Orange (Mouth): #e27226
Thanks for hanging with me, now back to the labs!!



No comments:
Post a Comment