Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dynasty Release Date Revealed!

Brace yourselves..
I couldn't resist making a teaser poster!

Dang, the game has gotten far from v.1! (I'm on, V.1e now)
The goal of the game has been changed 4 times, the game has a set board, the combat system is in it's 3rd version.. Wow..
The feedback has just been amazing! The game is better than it would've ever been without it!
A Print n' Play version of Dynasty will be available to download for free here on the blog at the end of the month!
Dynasty is a tactical war-strategy game designed for people who are interested in RTS games. There is a 30-min version of the game plus, the board is random(in a good way) every time!
Dynasty's also my first game.
 Here's to hoping you guys find it decent!

So, the level! Props are coming along swimmingly and I'll definitely have everything completed by the end of November so look out for that!
My goal is to finish up the pirate chest I'm currently working on by tomorrow so I can get a head start on another new frontier, ZBrush.
Base of digital chest and a Jar(Oh yeah, I totally fixed the jar!).
1800's chest I'm basing mine off of.
It's got a bit of work ahead of it, normals on the wood trim needs to be less deep. Right now it appears as if the wood trim is deeper set than the base wood! Nothin' 5minutes in CrazyBump and Photoshop can't fix!

I'll catch y'all later! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment