- Perfect DMC-12 design emulation.
- Instantly recognizable classic 80's style.
Since making a radial speedometer is proving to be more difficult than I had anticipated, I'm opting for a simple flat speedometer instead. This is proving funner as I have to redesign the DMC-12's speedometer so as to be in a straight line. Here's what I've got built/planned so far:
All the level stats such as lap time, lap number, and speed are going to be displayed using DS_Digital font. (It's the digital clock font)
Since my teachers are helping us get this working, I haven't put in the level stats as I don't know where I would need to implement them to make the game read them properly. (Are they in the code with the font, or are they a part of the above image?) Fortunately, I'll be able to update that real soon!
Until next time! ;D
Awesome music be below!

No comments:
Post a Comment