Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Python Planning.

Hey guys, sorry to post and run but I'm deep in the end of the semester! Got lots to show ya once I got everything done, so stay tuned!

One of my teacher's wants us to create a simple script in Python. Now, my experience with coding so far has been like if you showed me all the parts to create a rocket, except I don't know how to put them together. So, this is going to be interesting.

He wants us to find and write down 10 scripts that we could possibly make and then make one of them. Now, I have no idea how I would go about making these, but here ya go:

1. Tic-tac-toe to pass the time while you're waiting to render out a single frame from Maya.
2. A system that would essentially do what Dynamesh does in ZBrush. (Yeah, no freaking way dude.)
3. A script that periodically saves a file of your work with a timestamp.
4. A program that centers your pivot to the bottom of the object and scales it up or down in UDK incriments.
5. Something that lets you fade the program out to see what's behind it like in ZBrush.
6. A button that generates soccer balls.
7. A button that generates rubber ducks.
8. A script that does basically what mixemo does.
9. A script that displays exactly what a button does when you hover your mouse over it.
10. A script that properly assigns .obj textures to it's corresponding opened file.

Almost done! Almost done!! Almost DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment