Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Human Element

Like in MGS2 how Solid Snake is the wild card in the Patriots system, the human element is this to real life. I find it funny how much it doesn't get factored in. For me, it's when you do everything to the letter and something unexpected or different than the logical result happens 'cause some person decided it so. Basically, when someone exceeds your expectations either/both positively or negatively. It usually leaves me sitting somewhere after the fact going, "Huh." Trying to think it all out in hindsight. Sometimes I get to this conclusion and, while unpredictable as it varies from person/situation to person/situation, it's quite funny at times.

But, regardless of the outcome, it's always good to remember: It's not what happens to you in life, it's how you handle it.

Just thought I'd bring up this topic while I copy over my uncompressed 5.5GB 30sec trailer for the game to my Mac.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment