Wednesday, January 29, 2014

DeLorean Progress (Finally!!)

It's not done yet! Just my progress so far. I have from the Gull Wing door forward pretty much done. Just need to finish modeling the back fins and such! I'll definately have a more in-depth breakdown of this model when I've met my deadline for completion (in, like, a week or so)
BTW, DeLorean rims are stupid expensive to make. I'm not exactly supposed to use many triangles on this as it is a hard surface model, but my poly count limit is 50k so I'm trying to only use it in places you won't notice! Also, some of the faces look like they're missing (the front windshield and on the right side of the bumper) that's just Maya being dumb; they're there alright.

I've also been doing some work on planning the level map, buuuut I'm gonna hold off on showing it to ya until I have all of it together (like, next week)

Until then!
Awesome music be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment