Thursday, September 5, 2013
Macs hate Maya
If you've been wondering where I've been off to, it's the fantastical world of Maya. Apparently, it hates Macs. So, I've been having crazy computer trouble!
Fortunately, I got it all under control now! (I'm now using a Windows native PC with 64GB RAM. It's sexy.)
So, I've been designing a door. I don't wanna say too much as it's still really early on, but it's HUGE!!
In real life, the door is 1ft thick, 12ft wide, and 24ft tall! This is kind of an older pic. It has a door knocker/chain wall mount now!
The door is 1 asset of an entire area I'm modeling. This is my first Maya project and my first time using Maya so I have no idea how this is gonna go!
Finally..
Maya is turning out to be a much bigger fish than I had initially anticipated. So, since I only wanna post when I actually have something to say rather than pointless babble, I'm changing the post frequency to a week at least. If I have a lot that happens in a week, I'll post more!
I'll see y'all real soon! ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment